"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Behold, A Child Is Born


"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" 

Isaiah 9 : 6

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I pray you have all had a wonderful day, filled with joy and much cheer. I wish you all God's blessings, joy, love, victory and much peace in your hearts and homes. May the message of Christ's birth be imprinted in our lives and may we carry it in our hearts. May we never take for granted the greatest gift that has ever been given : Jesus
Amen!
Jesus is the only reason for this season and as we go about, may we never forget this but rather continually dedicate our lives to Him and carry the the message of this amazing truth with us all our lives.

I only have one thing I would really like you to hold on to this Christmas. I went to Church today, not expecting anything more than laughs, carols and warm hugs, but God really blew my mind. My pastor spoke a few things that really touched me : 

- Jesus' last words on the cross were : "It is finished". All the troubles, struggles and fights is finished. Give it all to Christ and truly trust that He has everything under control [Philippians 1 : 6]. He is truly Lord, and when you confess this, truly mean it and commit all your ways to Him and believe He's got your back.

I don't know what you've seen, heard or done during these last twelve months or what you've been through or the tears you've shed but as we step into the year 2012, I would like you please to keep these words in mind and just surrender it all to the cross. 
He cares for you, Jesus cares. If He didn't, He would have never come into this world, as a vulnerable little child and go through all our pains, temptations and hurt and give His life on the cross.

Merry Christmas once again. 
Be merry and of good cheer because Jesus has taken are of everything!



This is my look for church today. These are my fast and stressless curls look. Up close, they are big loose curls. 


My deepest and warmest greetings to you all. If I could hug each and everyone of you and invite you for a little bite, you know I would but you are all in my hearts.

♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too...I hope u are more than blessed today and this coming season...be expectant because God will never disappoint....stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely....thanks for those words and i surrender all to God...Merry Christmas too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Precious : Thank you dear! Merry Christmas to you too! Pray you had a wonderful time!

    @ xflashinLITESx : Thank you sis! AMEN! Merry Christmas to you too! MAny blessings to you and your family!

    @ Matilda : Thanks hun! Merry Christmas to you too! I pray God surprises you in amazing ways - ways only He can!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top