"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yoruba Word Of The Week : Oba


Oba is the Yoruba word for king.


You might have a oba in your life that calls you queen, you might even be royalty.

Just remember that there is only one Oba of oba and by being His child we are considered royalty (1 Peter 2 : 9).

That Oba is the great and mighty God, the one and only God.

The nouns is : Oba  // A simple sentence is : Oba nla ni Oluwa wa (Our God is a great King)


May God continue to reign as King in our lives!
Amen!!

3 comments:

  1. Liking this word series. Yeah, God is the Oba, all others are obas

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for helping me stay focused on the almighty King of kings! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Muse Origins : Glory be to God sis!

    @ JenJen : Glory be to God sis! God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top