"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Yoruba Word Of The Week : Örö

source






Örö is the Yoruba word for word.

Everyday is a chance to get a örö across, to express ourselves...

But, as you say those örö, what are you saying? As you utter those örö to your brothers and sisters, what are you communicating to them? 
Love, encouragement and appreciation? Or hate, contempt and animosity? 

Our örö can either build up, or break down.

It's up to you to choose.

The nouns is : Örö  // A simple sentence is : Örö gidi lo so ye (You spoke good words)


May God help us to choose our örö wisely!
Amen!!



3 comments:

  1. Amen Sis! I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PICTURE OF THE BABY. SO CUTE!!!! HE'S ADORABLE!!

    Thnx for sharing Sis!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Emme : Glory be to God sis!

    @ FunTó : All the glory be to God sis! And I believe it's a girl...but all the same, I agree, it's mega cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top