"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hair Update : Twisted Situation




Blessings beauties and gents!!

I pray you have all had a wonderfully blessed Sunday.

Two days ago, I did some flat twists / two strand twists.


 I decided to twist my hair to give it a rest and to increase moisture retention. I initially started off with one style in mind but changed my mind and I therefore went from one funky style to another until I came up with this. It's not my typical "mohawk" style  because for one, both sides are not symmetrical and the bang is composed of, the end of flat twists and two strand twists. 











 I am happy with the results though I roughed my hair up a bit after all the tryouts. So the moral of the story is : after washing your hair and before doing such a style, I should always let my hair dry in the sections I'd washed it in or else it would tangle and knot up.

What are you currently doing with your hair?

♥♥


4 comments:

  1. Lovely style sis. I'm back to my loose hair after removing my mini twists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn how to do hairstyles like this. First I'm going to need to learn how to braid :( I know - it's sad. I love the style though - your hair looks incredibly soft and well taken care of!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Precious : Thanks sis!! :D

    @ J_Naturale : Thank you sis!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is lovely. I'm encouraged by what you do. God bless you sis.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top