"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, October 17, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : Featured On Curly And Lovely!!


Blessings and love beauties!!

I have yet again been featured and this time, by the fabulous Landa of Curly And Lovely!


I am very much encouraged by Landa's natural hair journey and I am inspired by her style. 

I truly appreciate it when I'm asked to be featured and I totally enjoy sharing my story with other naturals.


A big thank you to Landa for this lovely feature!

Check out Landa's wonderfully inspiring blog here.

If you would like to chat with Landa a little and get to know more about her, find her on Twitter here!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats lady!!! Going over to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kiki : Thanks sis!! :D

    @ Muse Origins : Thanks sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top