"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!





Today is a very special day.

Today is my amazing, only baby sister's birthday.

Words cannot suffice to describe how how feel and just how much you mean to me but hun, I want to wish you all of God's wonderful blessings in your life on this marvelous day.

You have been a wonderful gift, a gift I got from God when I was only a year and five months old...now I understand and I am so grateful for you in my life.

I love you.


Why don't you go over to her wonderful blog and wish her a happy birthday if you can?

♥♥


5 comments:

  1. OH MY GODNESSS, Sis this is so sweet it early made me cry. I LOVE U SOO MUCH and I am forever grateful to God that YOU'RE my immediate big Sis! U have been an ABSOLUTE BLESSING to me! Thank u sooo much! This means a lot. Words cannot explain just how much I APPRECIATE YOU! May God reward u a hundred fold for all ur help, ur love, ur advise, ur encouragement, ur prayers, ur hugs...and so much more. U have been a firend, a BEST FRIEND. EVEN A TWIN, my 2nd half! I LOVE U. And u made my day ALL THE MORE SPECIAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your sister's blog. I was soooo blessed with her words and the scritptures. The Lord is sooooo awesome in your lives. God bless!!!------Vonzetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ FunTó : Babes....aww...AMEN! So glad it made your day. Just stating the truth!! ENjoy the rest of your day hun!

    @ Anonymous : It's a pleasure sis!! Glory be to God!! Thank you for all your lovely words! God bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww....i thought you looked alike even before you mentioned that she was your sister...nice one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Matilda : Oh really, we look alike? :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top