"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, August 20, 2011

What She Wore : Color My Pants




Blessings and love beauties!!

I pray you are all having a wonderful weekend! 

Last week, I found myself grabbing my old wine/fuchsia pink pants.

When I first bought these pants, I really wasn't sure how well I was going to be pairing it with my tops but I liked the fact that it's not really something common and I also wanted to challenge my wardrobe.



I used to hesitate wearing these pants before or any colored pants  for that matter, but now, I'm loving my colored pants! My jeans are kind of taking the back seat right now...




Top, Pants, Jewelry : H&M  // Sandals : Primark // Bag : Italy


Do you like some color with you pants?

♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Hey hun! Thanks so much for stopping by my page! Funny that you stopped by today because when I received your comment I was just in the middle of creating my new blog lool. You should check it out here is the link http://enchantedmoe.blogspot.com/

    But thanks for checking up on me. Am doing fine just got so caught up with a lot and slacked off on my natural hair lol. I hope all is well with ya

    p.s am really loving the colors of this outfit on ya and that bag is inviting me to steal it!!!! lol muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the color of those pants and the bag is cute!! Go ahead sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i like some colour...lol...i need ur pants and bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sweet Evasion : Hey sis!! It's so nice to hear from you again!! I am going to the new blog!! LOL! Thank you!! May God continue to give you strength! Thank you for stopping by!

    @ Tinuke :Thank you sis!! :D

    @ Ms-gg : Thanks hun!! :D

    @ Tilly : LOL! Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love colour pants. Yours looks fab, so stylish.

    A new follower :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ toi : Thanks sis for yor kind words :D I've also fell in love with colored pants! THANK YOU for stopping by and following, it is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look FAB Sis! I LOVE UR PANTS! And I think it takes guts to wear coloured pants (cuz u gotta noe wat to match them with and all).

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ FunTó : Thanks huny!! Yeah, I couldn't pair them with anything correctly when I first got them!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top