"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, August 12, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : Featured On Pocketchange






Blessings and love beauties!!

I have recently been featured by Pocketchange on their Style Blogs Of The Week!

I am so honored to have been asked to share a little something about DatFunkyFro.

Check out their Be In Style section and you'll find many inspiring blogs and many stylish tips about fashion and more! I have personally enjoyed browsing their site and discovering other blogs!

A big thank you to Pocketchange for the feature!

♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Darling!
    You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly do, congrats to you Funbi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Funmi : Thank you sis!! :D

    @ Kiki : Thank you sis!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top