"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What Do You Want From Me?

source

Blessings and love ladies!!

I pray you are all doing well! 

All is going great at this end, glory be to God. 

Before I continue, I just want to take the time to say a big THANK YOU for all the love you all showed me on the launching of my new Shea-Cocoa Hair Butter! I truly appreciate it! May God bless you 100 fold for all your care, support, love and prayers!!

Now, for the talk of the day. 


I would like you to please tell me what you see on Datfunkyfro that you like and what you don't like! Yes, I believe in constructive criticism. Please tell me what you think I should improve on and how you think I can do it. I love blogging and love to share but I also love to learn from you and this blog is for YOU! I don't just write for me.  

It's time to start listening to you!

If you can, be precise, for example, mention your favorite topic of DatFunkyFro and your least favorite and why!

I will really appreciate your participation!

Also mention ideas for me! WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE!!
And please do not forget I have a Youtube Channel (please subscribe if you have a YT channel too) so tell me what type of videos you would like to see!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!

♥♥

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see more DIY recipes! Sis, you're doing a great job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kiianah!! I truly appreciate all your support and prayers! By the grace of God I will try and put on more DIY recipes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your shea cocoa launching but Big Congrats to u sis!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top