"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Prayers For The Week : Remember A Sister

source
Blessings and love beauties!!

I pray you are all having a wonderfully blessed weekend!

I'm just passing by to drop a quick prayer subject that God has laid in my heart.

This one is for a wonderful natural diva I'm sure we all know or have heard about Nikole of The Moptop Maven.

The last update she did on her blog was way back in February and she mentioned having Wilson's disease.

Please sisters, let us remember her and her family in prayers!

God heals!!

And "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective" (James 5 : 16).

I don't believe in the report of the devil, the world or the doctors for Nikole (and anybody else for that matter) but the report of God.

Thank you and God bless you a hundred times over as you pray for her!

Oh and by the way, if you have never visited her blog then you are missing out big time! 
Not only does she dish out natural hair tips but she also gives out tips about make up and fashion
Check out her sense of creativity and great style! She also has a beautiful jewelry line, Frank &Myrrh!

[Do not forget that you can send me your prayer requests and join you in prayers!]

♥♥

7 comments:

  1. I thought about her intensely a couple of days ago. That was God steering my heart to pray for her. Thanks for posting this. I will pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered her blog when she stopped updating. I wish her well and a quick recovery.

    Adiya
    Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tinuke : It's a pleasure sis! God bless you as you do so!

    @ Muse Origins : Yes, amen to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very sad when I discovered she was ill. She's such a wonderful woman and an exemple for each of us. I LOVE HER AND HOPE SHE'LL GET BETTER ! ! I'll pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mrslidya : Yes you are right sis!! A wonderful woman indeed!! God bless you a hundred fold as you remember her in your prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top