"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OMO OGO Naturals : LAUNCHING The Shea-Cocoa Hair Butter




Blessings and love sisters!!

It is with uttermost pleasure that I am introducing to you the OMO OGO Naturals Shea-Cocoa Hair Butter.

Firstly, I just want to give honor to whom honor is due : I give God all the glory and owe it all to Him!


Now, why don't you treat your thirsty, precious strands to some OMO OGO Natural Hair butter?


This butter is filled with lots of ALL natural, yummy, moisturizing ingredients that feed your strands with vital  nutrients and give it a healthy shine.

This butter can be used in a number of ways :

- To seal in moisture and to moisturize 
- To style (for example twist strand twist outs, braid outs etc.).
- It can be used to give your curls some curl definition 
- or simply to add some shine to your lovely locks.

From personal experience, I have obtained well defined, smooth, "frizz-less", shiny, lasting twist out with this butter I have also it to revive my hair and add some shine to it before styling.

Check out the ingredients :

Unrefined Shea butter, Unrefined Cocoa butter, Unrefined Coconut oil, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Pure Vitamin E oil, **Peppermint Essential oil, *Natural Aroma Extracts for Fragrance 

☛ Please NOTE that our products DO NOT contain ANY mineral oil, Petrolatum, Parabens or any toxic ingredients!! Our products are TOTALLY natural and yummy (Though made of natural ingredients ARE NOT MADE FOR CONSUMING! THEY ARE FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY!!)

☛ Please note that ingredients with one asterisk (*) are products that 100% certified organic. "Organic agriculture is a production system that sustains the health of soils, ecosystems and people." 

☛ Please note that ingredients with two asterisks (**) are products you can change according to your liking (these ingredients can only be changed for like ingredients and according to our list of ingredients). Just tell me exactly what you would like in it's place and I'll tell you what I can do. For example, in this case it's peppermint essential oil, if you would like to change it, just tell me which essential oil you would like in it's place.

Check out what some of these ingredients can do :

Unrefined Shea butter : Shea butter the fat that's naturally derived from the nut of the African Shea tree. It is is rich in many vitamins and nutrients such as vitamins A, E and F and thus benefits the hair tremendously. Shea butter's healing abilities help care for damaged scalp and even damaged fair from root to the very tips. It does not clog the scalp but instead easily absorbed into the scalp and hair leaving them shiny with a healthy glow. It protects the hair from external damage such as UV rays, extreme dryness and much more. Shea butter can even restore moisture and life to hair that has been badly damaged by chemical treatment.

- Unrefined Coca butter : Cocoa butter is the natural fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It also contains many nutrients and acts as a great moisturizer for the hair.

- Unrefined Coconut oil : Unrefined Coconut oil is full of fatty acids that readily penetrate the hair shaft and strands and bring them much needed moisture.

- Extra Virgin Olive oil : Is rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E which moisturize, strengthen and protect the hair. They penetrate the hair shaft and condition the strands without leaving build up. Olive oil therefor helps hair grow stronger and helps and protects the hair from damage.

- Pure Vitamine E oil : Vitamin E is an antioxidant and vital ingredient to the body that helps grow hair.

- Peppermint Essential oil : Peppermint Essential oil helps stimulate blood flow to the roots of our strands, this helps the hair to be well nourished and grow well. It also stimulates hair growth for fuller hair.

☛ Please note that these ingredients are unrefined and were extracted with the biggest care (generally cold pressed for oils and butters) so as to avoid loosing all the nutrients and vitamins naturally found in them.

☛ This Hair Butter is great for natural, coily hair but is also good for permed hair (but in smaller quantities). This butter is loaded with great actives and a little really goes a long way.

Please send me an email at omo.ogo.naturals@gmail.com to order or visit our shop

☛ PLEASE NOTE THAT because of the distance, shipping to the UNITED STATES is still ON HOLD. I AM SO SORRY but if you really would like to get your hands on the HAIR BUTTER and you live in the USA then send me an email and I will send you a shipping quote!

If you have any concerns or questions, please let me know!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Funbi, you KNOW I want a shipping quote! Congratulations love, I am so proud!! I know there are many blessings in store for you and Omo Ogo Naturals and you have my 110 percent support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Kiianah you are so sweet!! Thank you SOO much for all your support, love and care! GOD BLESS you a hundred fold! I say AMEEN to all your prayers sis! About the shipping quote I'll get right back at you sometime from tonight to the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, you KNOW I'm sharing this with everyone! I'll wait until you give the heads up though ;) and thank YOU for all your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Kiianah serisouly I am telling you, you are too sweet!! Yes, you can share! That's so lovely of you!! God bless you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, I wish you all the best!

    www.curlychellez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow funbi congratz and big up to your new product! the product look so natural and I like it, very tempting! keep it up sis:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top