"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What She Wore : Taking It Easy


Blessings and love beauties!!

Hope all is well...

Another post about my outfit...



I wore this combination earlier this week on a fairly warm day.

It's simple, pretty casual and still elegant at the same time.


I wore a pink spaghetti top under my beige cardigan and tucked it inside my jeans.


Pink spaghetti top and Beige cardigan : Primark 

Jeans and Shoes :  London

Belt, earrings, flower hair accessory and faux gold Bracelet : H&M

Bag and Watch : Italy



These days, I am taking it pretty easy... leaving it all to God and just waiting patiently for my testimonies.


For more info about the hairstyle I am rocking in these pictures, please check out this post.



I pray you are all having a wonderful summer!!

Please don't forget about the PRAYERS FOR THE WEEK -- if you have any prayer requests please send them to me and I will post them and we will join you in prayer


How have you been taking your summer so far?

♥♥

7 comments:

  1. @ naturallady : thanks sis!! :D

    @ maphi : thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures Sis! U are absolutely stunning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun!! *blushing* Glory be to GOd :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top