"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, July 31, 2011

What She Wore : Baby Colors



Blessings and love beauties!!

Last Friday, the sun finally came out after many days of dark clouds, random rain and some chilly winds.

Thank God!

Here's what I wore :





I decided to go for a warm yet summer look with bright and cool colors.

I ended up with some blue and pink...







Top : Primark

Cardigan : Zara

Pants : Primark 

Belt : Primark

Oxfords : Italy

Necklace : H&M

Earrings : Italy

Broche : H&M

Bracelets : H&M

Bag : Italy






 ♥♥

12 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! Much LOVE big Sis! You are Stunning, ALWAYS!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Muse Origins : Thank you!

    @ FunTó : Thanks babes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome!! A true diva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit :)
    Love the colours !

    http://www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage baby doll look and the shoes are gorgeous. Plus the photgraphy is amazing.

    curlyandyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooooove the chinos...and your hair is growing...nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so damn adorable. Like your style, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also is there an email I can use to send you info on a possible feature?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Mama M : Thank you so much!!

    @ Mrslidya : Thanks babes!!

    @ Crystalized Elements : Thanks sis!!

    @ Precious : Thanks hun!!

    @ NATURALLYCHELSEA : Thank you so much sis!! :D

    @ Tilly : Thanks hunny!!

    @ charish : Thank you sis!! Yes, concerning the feature, you can contact me at datfunkyfro@gmail.com! I'd love that!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top