"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hair Update : Trying To Get Creative With The Wrap!



Blessings and love beauties!!

I pray all is well with you and yours...

Here's another quick update...



Last week, the day after wash day to be exact, I didn't get the time to style my hair before stepping out so I decided to wear a head wrap but instead of just wearing it the classic way, I forced myself to get creative.


Let me tell you, when I first started, I didn't know what I was doing, or what I'd end up with.


But I wasn't disappointed at all when I came up with this...



It doesn't look all so neat but I was happy to have come up with it, especially knowing that creativity does not exactly run in my veins...To get better, I might be watching some YT videos if I get the time.


I got a few compliments and I somehow felt some people looked at me differently...


In all, this style takes a few minutes to achieve and it can easily be spiced up by a pair of lovely earrings...


So, will I be rocking this again? Mmmhh like yes! Especially when fall comes over and it's time to protect, protect, protect!

 By now, y'all know I love my head wraps...they have certainly become an integral part of my wardrobe.



Do you wear head wraps?
Have you ever tried going the creative route with your head wraps? 


♥♥

23 comments:

  1. I Love it Girl..... You look Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ LaNeshe : Thank you sis!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute and I love the earrings. Pink looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! I love the funky side twist and the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Funmi : Thank you sis for the kind words!!

    @ Kiki Rocks Kinks : Many thanks sis!!

    @ Jess :Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking cute sis. I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazingly cute! Can't wait for a tutorial! And on a side note I love the blog's new look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Precious : Thank you so much hun!! Thank's for noticing the new look and I'm glad you love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. très belle attaché de foulard!!
    tu es super belle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ ptite fro : merci beaucoup ma soeur!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look very pretty!

    www.curlychellez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ CurlyChellez : Thank you sis!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Precious : I'll see what I can do about the tutorial!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOU ARE AMAZINGKY BEAUTIFUL! Seriously big Sis you look Gorgeous, like the QUEEN you are! And the scarf has this whole african beauty effect. J'ADORE!
    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ FunTó : Girrl...you are going to make me blush!! Thank you so much for your lovely words baby!! Many thanks for the scarf! ;D MERCI!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the unique way you tied that scarf!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ xflashinLITESx : Thanks sis!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top