"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hair Update : The Puff...Another Way



Blessings and love ladies!!

Just a quick update...


a few days ago, since I was going to be wearing a puff again, I decided to spice it up.


It's a simple style that you must have all seen around :



one flat twist in front and a puff at the back.


I actually really like this style and it's a style that takes no more than a few minutes!!










I secured the ends of the flat-twist with a clip and used a band for the puff!

et voilĂ !


How do you spice up your puffs? Do you have any other style ideas?

♥♥







9 comments:

  1. So cute! I will definitely have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ LaNeshe : Thanks sis!!

    @ Ms. Cee C : Thanks sis!! Can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and stylish! The puff can get boring so it's always good to find ways to spice it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute :) i started doing this when the front of my hair started standing up too tall lol. it also gives ur front edges a break form being pulled in a puff all the time. Another style i do is a pony puff in the back with a bump or poof in the front with my bangs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sis!! You're right it does give the edges a break. Yes, I have to get to the style with a pompadour in front. Thanks for sharing sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cutee!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Precious : Thanks hun!

    @ Bine : Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top