"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hair Update : Funky Updo Pinned Up Look


Blessings and love beauties!!

I pray you are all having a wonderfully blessed weekend!

I'm posting to update you on what's been going on with my hair...





Today, after pondering what to do with my old bantu knot outs, I came up with this style. 

It's an updo with a side bang.



I am actually loving this style!!

It's simple, totally funky and is a great way to recycle old twist outs and bantu knot outs.



Though by the end of my very long day, my bang had shrunk a bit and needed some moisture, I had a good time rocking this style!   



I got one or two compliments and more than two people made some remarks about me going natural and if I was really going to stay that way and others asked me how I actually got my hair like this...Either way, it was fun and I absolutely loved having my hair out like this!



I will definitely be revisiting this style by the grace of God and next time I'll try working on giving the strands that make up the bang more curl definition.



How do you recycle your old twist outs and bantu knot outs?

♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Super cute! I actually have some large twists in my hair that I plan to take out and play around with the twist out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la! Now that is funky, in a VERY good way! Love the earrings too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I keep my hair in two strand twists most of the time. Sometimes I french braid my twists down the back of my head for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!! Tu parles français en plus je ne savais pas!!! J'ai laissé un comment sur une de tes vidéos youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about creativity! I'm astounded each time! Wish I was blessed with this type of creativity. T'es chou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Precious : Thanks hun!! Can't wait to see the styles you come up with.

    @ Tinuke : Thank you sis!!

    @ Kiki : Thank you sis! LOL!

    @ Alida : Thanks sis! That sounds lovely!!

    @ Bine : Thank you so much sis!! Lol oui je parle français! Merci pour le commentaire!!

    @ FunTó : Thanks sis!! Means A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you're so pretty :) !! Love your style ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Brown Skin : Thank you so much hun!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top