"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hair Update : Bantu Knot Outs Gone...Funky


Blessings and love beauties!!

I pray all is well with you and yours!

Remember these bantu knot outs?

Probably not right? 

Well, yes, these are still the same bantu knot outs from late last week.



They don't really look like bantu knot outs anymore but they've still got some of that spring in them...



The style I was actually going for was my Funky Updo Pinned Up Look but then I couldn't really get the bang to fall forward, instead it just looked...funkIER.


So I settled for it.



I spiced it up with my blue bow to match my outfit and that's it!




Well I guess that's my bantu knot outs gone funky and by the looks of things...my hair does not look one bit apologetic.

I guess this is what happens when I let my hair do it's thing!



Natural hair does it's thing when you let it...



I actually had a sweet aged lady from the Antilles come up to me and tell me just how much she liked it and how much she liked the fact that I was natural...She might not have known it but I was really encouraged and touched by her lovely words.



What does your hair look like days after a bantu knot out or a twist out?

♥♥



7 comments:

  1. Looking good! I have really fallen in love with natural hair pinups and yours is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute updo!! I should really try the pinned up look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really each one like this topic. This is so meaningful topic. I am so much like this topic. And i got solution from this topic. Here showed the all themes and visuals and explains are totally different & meaningfully. This is not only entertainment & topic. It's giving the Suggestion is one part of the life. Really thanks to this topic share with us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Precious : Thanks hun!! I'd love to see a pinned up look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the style! and that is the cutest little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ The Retro Natural : Thank you so much sis!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top