"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, July 18, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : Sunshine Award!!



Blessings and love!

I have been awarded the SUNSHINE AWARD by the lovely Precious of Precious Curls and Naturallady of Kinky Haired Lady .


Thank you so much Precious and Naturallady!!!

Here are the RULES :

● Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them

● Tell one thing about yourself

● Nominate 10 blogs

● Stop by and let them know you chose them


ONE THNG ABOUT ME : I love cartoons


Here are the 10 blogs I have nominated :












Many thanks to Precious and Naturallady again!!
And if you haven't yet checked out their blogs, you better hurry 'cause you are missing out!!


♥♥


10 comments:

  1. Aw thank you and congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ms-gg : it's a pleasure sis!! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CONCEPT!!! J'aime :) Je vais le faire tout de suite.
    Merci à toi Funbi, ça me fait énormément plaisir, t'as pas idée. Surtout que ton blog est une énorme inspiration pour moi! :)
    Bravo à toi également. GROS BISOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ mrslidya : Je suis très contente que t'aime! Mais de rien hun!! Ça me fait aussi plaisir :D Tu me fait rougir là....glad to know my blog is helping somebody :D MERCI HUNNY!
    kssx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Funbi!! And congratulations to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are totally welcome sis! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw thanks Fundi, I'm very flattered! :) I got some nominating to do! You speak French?! Oh. My. Goodness. I wanna learn sooo bad! I gotta practice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ The Retro Natural : It's a pleasure sis!! Yes I speak French. Lol, really??

    ReplyDelete
  9. merci, c'est gentil je trouve ton blog super aussi!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ ptite fro : Merci ma soeur! C'est avec plaisir!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top