"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, July 18, 2011

Blog News : New Blog On The Block!!



Blessings and love ladies!!

I pray you are ending your weekend in a wonderful way...

Remember my baby sister from this post?


Well, guess what, she has not started her very own blog!!

I'm telling you sisters, if it's inspiration, encouragement, in dept look in the word, a reality check, whatever, then you better check it out.

This young, bold, confident, intelligent, lawyer to be has A LOT to offer.

She is my baby sister yes, but also my best friend and the voice of reason during some of my hardest times...

God has used her countless times as my rock, shoulder, comforter...you name it.

She was a real SUPPORT and is still is on my going natural...Encouraging me when I felt so down...Building me up through constructive criticism...She has truly been a wonderful help!

I thank God for her life and I'm so pleased she finally agreed to do start her own blog.

Check it out here and stay connected and you will be blessed!!

THANK YOU babes!!

♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Awww Thanks so much Sis! This REALLY means a lot! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE, SUPPORT, AND EVERYTHING ELSE. You are a Star! God bless u! LOVE U LOTSSSS AND LOTS AND LOTS! Que Dieu te bénisse ma chérie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mais de rien chou! JE T'AIME ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top