"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, July 28, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : Featured On LoveNWright!!





Blessings and love beauties!!

I have recently been featured by the lovely Kay on her amazing blog LoveNWright!

I am always humbled when I'm asked to be featured and I really enjoying sharing with other natural divas and learning from them in the process.

I am especially inspired and encouraged by Kay's natural hair journey journey so far, her awesome sense of style and her great entrepreneurship. 

A big thank you to Kay for this great feature!

Check out Kay's shop here where she sells creative, astounding, one of a king Konvert Kotton Towels! 

If you would like to chit chat with Kay a little, find her on Twitter here!


♥♥


4 comments:

  1. Great Feature sis. I need to start doing finger detangling again like you. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis!! It's a pleasure!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your only detangling tool is your fingers. No comb? Does finger combing work bettr for you sis. Let me know. Peace nd God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Emme : Hey sis! Well actually, all that has changed now! I will be updating you all very soon! I did only finger detangle for 8 months and it was really good...I'll be sharing the ups and downs of it in a coming post! Please don't hesitate if you have any more questions.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top