"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yoruba Word Of The Week : Ara


source

Ara is the Yoruba word for body.

Oh the Ara, what a platform of infinite expressions of beauty revealed under so many different facets...

God made us all physically beautiful, it's just about loving and accepting our Ara.

The noun is  : Ara and a simple sentence consisting of the word is : "Mon mu ara mi" that is, I am getting dressed.

Don't forget to develop that internal beauty, even as you rock the external one ;)

♥♥



3 comments:

  1. aww .. I like ur yoruba word of the week updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are soul mates abiola osundairo chicago abeokuta

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top