"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, June 6, 2011

Soul Food : Salvation


"My righteousness draws near speedily, my salvation is on the way,



   and my arm will bring justice to the nations. The islands will look to me
   and wait in hope for my arm. Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever,
   my righteousness will never fail."

- Isaiah 51 : 5 - 6


This is our verse for this week.

Yesterday, while pondering one or two things, God led me to this verse and it has truly spoken to my situation. Now, I don't know what you are going through but Jesus does and as He spoke here through the prophet Isaiah, His righteousness "draws near speedily" and his salvation "is on the way". 
This verse speaks of the coming of Jesus, when God will judge the nations but it also speaks to our different situations right now. 
God will act speedily on our behalves in Jesus name. 
Even today, as I sat through another experience, the verse "be still and know that I am God" (Psalms 46 : 10) came to my mind. For some time now, I have come to realize coincidence does not exist, not in this world, not with God. I believe God will act on behalf of His beloved, in the present world, to help us through our different situations and different ups and downs even as verses 1 and 3 of this same chapter says "Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and who seek the LORD...The LORD will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins;  he will make her deserts like Eden, her wastelands like the garden of the LORD.  Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of singing". But not only that, He will also save us in His coming to take us from this perishing world!

Be encouraged brothers and sisters! Help is definitely on the way! The God we serve has not and will never desert you! Ever!

May God richly bless you all!!

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top