"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Prayers For The Week : Senseless Violence

Hi everyone!!

My prayer request this week is for a wonderful sister and her family who was gunned down today and one of her sons beaten badly.

Please remember her in your prayers along with her family. 

Please pray for

● her healing along with her son's healing too 
● speedy recovery 
● order even in this trying time in the family 
● testimonies concerning this incidence

The Bible says "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective" (James 5 : 16) and I know our prayers will not be in vain.

God bless you abundantly even as you remember this precious sister in your prayers.

And please do not forget that you can send me your prayer requests and join you in prayers!

God bless!!

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top