"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, June 27, 2011

What She Wore : Flower Girl





Blessings and love!!

I pray you are all having a wonderful Monday!

Just a quick post about the outfit I wore last night for a friend's birthday dinner.


A simple outfit really but then again, I think simplicity is elegance on a whole different level.


Dress : With flower details from London

Tights : 100 den from H&M

Bag : Genuine Leather from Italy

Shoes : Faux Leather flats  from London

Watch : Faux leather hand band

Flower : Accessory from H&M

Earrings : Flower motif from H&M

Bracelet : Gold painted with faux diamonds from H&M




My face is not really visible but it was quite dark where the picture was taken.

I did have a great night and I thank God for my friend's life!

What do you think, is simplicity is truly elegant?
Do you think flowers are still a grown girl's friend when it comes to accessorizing or just a childhood acquaintance?
Do share your thoughts and love!

♥♥






6 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top