"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mixology : Brown Sugar Yummy Body Scrub

Blessings and love ladies!!

I pray it well with you all and you are having a blessed week.

I just wanted to come and talk about my latest mix : my body scrub.

You know, I am reviewing my skin care regimen and I believe I get serious with is. This is one of the first steps of many more to come.

I made this yummy scrub for my face and the rest of my body for a mega exfoliating experience. I don't even know the last time I exfoliated (yes, it's that bad)!

These are the ingredients you're going to need :

● Oatmeal (8 tbsp)
● Brown unrefined sugar (8 tbsp)
● Honey (4 tbsp)
● Olive oil (4 tbsp)
● Coconut oil (2 tbsp)
● Sweet almond oil (2 tbsp)
● Glycerin (1 tbsp)
● Aloe vera gel (2 tbsp)
● Fresh lemon juice (4 tsp)

This amount is enough for a total body scrub!!

Here is the video on how I did it!



Enjoy!!

♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Yummy sis! I will have to try this over the weekend. I can't see the video at work becasue it's blocked (argh!) but could I also use white sugar if I don't have brown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis!! The problem with white sugar is that is will easily melt and the exfoliating experience would be reduced. I strongly advice brown sugar..it does the job just right! Do tell me how it goes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I have to try this!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com
    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Precious!! Tell me how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top