"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Baaack Baby!




Hey ladies!!

Been a minute right??

I know, I know...


BUT

I AM DONE WITH EXAMS so.... MUCH MORE POSTING and OMO OGO PRODUCTS at last!!

I am so excited to be done.

I give all the glory to God for carrying me through till the very end. I don't know what I would have done without Him.

Thank you Father.

I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my new lovely ladies following my blog, to the ones that have already been following, and to all those that have been so encouraging, supportive and also the the sisters that have been thinking about me and praying for me.
May God reward your labor of love a hundred fold.
Amen!

Okay so.... a quick update on my hair business...took out my protective style after about a week and I've been wearing puffs ever since. Please note that I am not a "puff person" but I decided to try something new, besides, with exams, no time for styling. I'm going to play around with it until wash day and take it from there.

GUESS WHAT?! It's the first day of summer 2011!!!

Thank you Lord! 's all I can say.

And thus the fun begins ;)

I pray you are all doing great and pray God will cause His face to continue to shine on you.

What have you all been doing this so far?

♥♥


2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda back too..I've been out of my google reader lately lol but I'm here. Love that leopard scarf! I realized I don't actually have that much leopard ..needs to change asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I get what you mean!! Thanks sis, got it from HnM...and boy do I love me some leopard :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top