"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hair Update : Back To My Comfort Zone



Blessings and love queens!!

I pray all is well with everyone!

This is a quick update on what's been going on...



Before my last wash day, my hair had been in out styles 24/7 because I'd wanted to change up a bit and more importantly, because I just couldn't find the time to put my hair in a protective style.

By the time it was wash day, my hair was in need of some serious moisture!!

After washing, I finally decided I had to get my hair back to it's comfort zone, which is : protective styles.

Seriously sisters, I feel so much for comfortable and at peace when my hair is in a protective style. In fact, it's a FACT that my hair fairs better, retains moisture better, stay much stronger and retains practically all my length!

So yesterday, I put my hair in another protective style.





It's a sort of mohawk style on the sides and the back are flat twists going up plus two strand twists in front.



I love it and I'm definitely rocking this till next  wash day!!



Do share your thoughts and love!!

♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I also am in love with protective styling. So easy to manage!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Precious! You are totally right, definitely much easier to manage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great. I love the style. it looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Goldenbrownbeauty : Thank you so much sis!!

    @ LaNeshe : Many thanks sis!

    Thanks for all the love queens! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know you have flawless skin ? And your hair is super healthy (=
    peace Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tamara!! Thank you sooo much for your comment!! I certainly didn't know that! Your lovely words really made my day more special! God bless

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top