"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, June 10, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : New Feature

source

Blessings and love!!

Just came to announce the newest feature on DatFunkyFro : Do Tell. This feature is for those that have one or two things to share, whether, vintage, whether about natural hair, a word, a new found truth...whatever it is, we'd like to hear it.

To share, please click on the Be Featured tab.

Another to note is that, all three features of DatFunkyFro, have now been regrouped under this same tab!

Check it out!

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top