"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's Been Going On? : Here I Went Again...

source


Hello ladies!!

Long time no show I know!!!


But guess what? My laptop died last week, yes literally died! I was so unpleased!
On the next day, I marched down to my local Genius Bar and the guy there tells me the wrong diagnosis had probably been made previously....anyway, they took it in and I had to wait for their call.

In the mean time, I was participating in a 2 week-end back to back conference at Church which was great and as God wills, I will be sharing some of the awesome treasures God has spoken to us through the preachers.

Got called on Monday to come and get my Mac but only went on Tuesday.

Other news is my on going preparations for exams coming up and trying to wrap up my classes nicely as the end of this semester approaches.

So here I am.
 I have so many things to share but not much time at the moment.

I do still love and appreciate you all!

Many thanks to my new Funky Followers and also a big thank you to my old ones. Thanks for all the love!

God bless you all richly!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!

♥♥

3 comments:

  1. good luck with all you have going on! And I hope your laptop stays healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back! Sorry you had some drama. Computer mess is the worst mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sis!! You are right!! Especially if you use it for A LOT of things!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top