"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, May 6, 2011

Weight Loss : May Update


source

Hello ladies.

Pray all is well with you and yours!

I am now five months down my Weight Loss journey and I have to say, this journey is spiraling out of control.


Yes ladies....


BUT

This is a good thing.

I am having a great experience and these days, it's not even about loosing weight anymore but about keeping to a health lifestyle.

Ladies, I am feeling better in my body than I have in a while now. I feel lighter, healthier, more active and I am finally loosing my tummy! Y'all should see me rocking my high skirts and tight belts!!

Five months down the line I am feeling good than myself, much better than last year. I feel good because some of the things I didn't used to do have become a habit to me, like ...

● drinking water most of the time
● eating fruits and vegetables
● avoiding pastries, saying no to candy and sugar
● keeping myself active

etc.

I have lost about 1 kilo (2.2 pounds) between last month and this month and though I was surprised I am relived I haven't put anything on. True I am not as a strict with myself as I was at the very beginning, but I find no need because to me now, this has become a lifestyle and thus the iron hand is useless.
I am still working at it, still climbing higher and loosing ALL the excess weight is in my goal but this is my LONG TERM goal, it's something I see as an eventual consequence of my new lifestyle.

I am determined to encourage every single woman who is going through a journey such as mine. Do not relent, but keep your goals alive and stay determined. The BIGGEST step is the first one and the first few  weeks are the hardest but as you train and discipline yourself, it all becomes second nature.

Please leave questions below if you have any and I'll try my best to answer.

Tell me what you think and share some love!

Stay blessed and keep it funky!

♥♥

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling good in your skin. Good health is the first step, everything else has to fall into place after that.

    On a technical note could you tell me how you created your tiny icon attached to your url? I think it's called a flavicon and I've tried, but I keep messing up.

    my email is: charish84@gmail.com
    my website is: salonnaturelles.blogspot.com

    My partner and I would appreciate the help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the love sis!! I will be sending you an email about the favicon!
    Love what you and your sisters are doing!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Funbi, I need to follow your lead and get myself together. I swear, I cannot put down the breads, pastas and starches (potatoes are my ultimate weakness) so I definitely commend you on achieving your goals! Not only are you focusing on just losing weight, but living an healthier overall lifestyle! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kiianah!! Don't beat yourself about it, rather start little by little and start with the easy things, before you know it, it will become second nature. Thanks a lot for all your support and love!! I really appreciate it! God bless and please keep us updated on your journey ;)
    By the way, I love the new name!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top