"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, May 19, 2011

OMO OGO NATURALS




Hello ladies!

I pray everyone is doing well!!

Today, it is with utter, utter excitement and many thanksgiving to the Almighty God who has been my rock, source and support, that I bring you this big news :

but first, to pull the suspense cord...



I want to say a big thank you to all my new followers and the old ones too!! Thank you for your constant support, encouragement, love, prayers....May God reward you all a hundred fold!! I love you all like a family!!

I also wanted to announce some future posts I cannot wait to drop!! But please, be patient with me, I'm trying my best to get into this studying and get through my last few classes as the end of term draws so close and as the exams approach.

I am going to be looking into what it means to be natural in the 21st century...you know, cooking up some real talk, thinking through the history of the Black Woman ... all in an effort to truly understand how far we've come and grasp what we have achieved and comprehend exactly what being natural states and entails!

All these in due season by His grace!!

Okay...

so for the majorrrrrr announcement....

*hem hem*

I really cannot believe I am doing this but....

oh my...

LORD

THANK 

YOU

I truly feel like crying, my heart is spilling with joy, I am shaking with so much peace, joy and calm.

Please thank God with me!!

Because only HIM has done this, not me, not nobody on the face of this earth and it's only HIM that will see it to the end!

So...

with no further ado, here it is...

imma give it to you straight now :

I am going to be launching my own products line!!!!!!



There, I've done it!!


Yes, ladies, 

OMO OGO NATURALS

is going to be launched soon but the wheels are already in motion...I will be keeping you all updated and elaborate more on this in another post...by His grace!

A big kiss to you all!

I love you!

♥♥



13 comments:

  1. Thanks sis!! I truly appreciate the love. Yes, truly He is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO!!!! You go Miss Funbi!!!!! I'm super excited and cannot wait to see what goodies you have coming. I have a secret too, lol, but I won't tell you until the fall!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kiianah. Thank you for all the love and encouragement! FALK!?!!! Now that is SUSPENSE!! Not even a hint??
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm, nope! Lol! It's all love Funbi but you'll be one of the first to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwww...well can't wait then!! Can't wait to rejoice with you!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh my goshh YAYYYYYYYY! I shall be your first customer (well at least one of the first) lol I'm so excited for you!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com
    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks huny for all the love and support!!! Much, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Say what.....that is so amazing!!!
    Wow...I wish you the very best in all that you do Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big Congrats to you sis. I knew all tha mixing you were doing was not for nothing..lol. I wish you success. By God's grace, I will definitely be supporting ur business!!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, I am so proud and happy for you . May The Creator continue to bless everything you set you mind to you love . (= peace and many blessings sister .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!!! And good luck on finals, Im in the same boat as u LOL

    www.curlychellez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Funmi : Thank you so much sis!!

    @ Tinuke : lol! Many many thanks! Feels great to know you are supporting!!

    @ Tamara : Thank you so much sis!! Amen to the prayer!!

    @ CUrlyChellez : Thank you sis!! Same to you, may God help you through and may you com out with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top