"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Features!


Blessings and love queen!!

I pray you are all well sisters!

Just some news about what to expect on the blog from now...

There will be three new topics coming up :


Love Your Black : I will be touching on subjects concerning the Black community and how we see ourselves. I will be touching on important issues that is relevant to us today and be exposing some of the problems that many might have forgotten but that we are still facing in our present time.

What is NATURAL in The 21st Century : I will be talking about what it REALLY means to be NATURAL now, in this age. I will be talking about what the true significance of accepting our God-given hair is, aside from the afros, products and 'hair do's and 'hair don't's.

Prayers For The Week : James 5 : 16 says "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective".  I have been prompted by the Spirit to pray and request prayers on this blog, for all those about me, far or near, those I see and cannot see. I would also like us to pray for anyone of us that might have a prayer request. If you have one, please contact me and we will definitely be praying for you. Please note that your identity will remain unknown unless you state otherwise and whatever you tell me will remain between both of us and God. Please be precise about your prayer requests, do not doubt the power of prayers, even of the prayers of the Saints and God will definitely answer our prayers! Amen!


That's what coming up ladies...and it's going to get even more exciting immediately exams finish ;]

God richly bless you all!!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!

♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Ooh exciting! Can't wait for the new topics!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com
    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the discussions either ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top