"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hair Update : Simple Funky Updo




Hello ladies!!

I pray all is well with you all!

It's been a few days but you know how it gets near the end of a school year...

Just a quick update...



Remember I did flat twists and twists for my birthday? Well, they lasted one week and I started missing my loose hair so I decided to take them out.

and...





Yesterday, I came up with a Simple Funky Updo I am loving right now...

This style is very simple and versatile so it's up to you to play around with it.

The tutorial is coming soon.


Do tell me what you think and share some love!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!
♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Cute and simple. Love!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is growing nicely sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is growing! It looks so healthy too!:D
    I'm feelin those glasses ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much sis!!! I totally love your take on vintage fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top