"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hair Update : Side Swept Twists And A Turban





Hello ladies!!

I pray your weekend is going great!!

Here is a quick update ....



Remember I said I wanted to twist my hair....well I did but I didn't have time to untwist it for a twist out and the twists were not so neat enough to wear out so I decided to throw in a turban again...

I left the front twists out, actually, the side ones because I didn't part them properly and they ended up falling to the side instead of the front as a fringe.

Here are the pictures....




I knotted the scarf in a bow on the side, to make it look more funky...

I do think it came out okay and is an alternative to my Semi - Turban look.



Do share your thoughts and love!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!!

♥♥

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! I'm gonna go scarf shopping this summer. This is def a look I want to rock this summer!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com
    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun!! Can't wait to see the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It looks like a good work style- It has the coverage of a head wrap, with the style dash of the twisted bangs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis!! Certainly rock-able to the work place ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top