"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hair Update : My Banana Split







Hi ladies!!

I pray you are all having a wonderfully great weekend!

Just a quick update....


As you all know, all las week, I wore my hair out in updos and all but...being a protective style believer to the core and cringing breakage from everyday manipulation, I decided to put my hair in a quick yet stylish protective style at the beginning of the week.


I used to rock this style when my hair was much shorter and now that my hair is even longer, I like it the more. It's very simple, takes no longer than thirty minutes (usually) and gives a sort of elegant, simple and even retro look.

I call it ...

my banana split.

Because...when I first tried it, it reminded me of a style called the banana split or something like that...

Anyway...

it's pretty much seven horizontal flat twits with the ends pinned the the side in swirls.

Today is wash day though so they are coming off but I love this style and will be revisiting!


Do share your thoughts, experiences and love!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!

♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Funbi, you are so creative! Very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis!!! I really appreciate the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
    I will be grateful to you.
    I really need your help

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top