"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hair Update : Length Check May 2011


Hi ladies!!

Bringing to you...

another hair update!



My first length check in actual pictures to be exact.

I do do length checks, I have been ever since I went natural but I actually never got around to taking pictures, which is a shame because I can never really compare properly the different periods because as time goes by, I forget.

So I have decided to turn to this good habit to take pictures and also show you what's up:

Here are some pictures I took :

Front hair

Nape hair

Top of head

Side edge

I forgot to measure the length precisely with a ruler but you get the idea!

I have to say, my hair is growing quite well. Two months ago, my front hair reached the bottom of my lower lip....at least one inch of growth in two months!! 

Growth retention is going okay then...

 ;]

Do share your thoughts, experiences and love!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!!

♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Wow Funbi, you've definitely got some length going on. One of these days, I'll catch up to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is growing nicely sis. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kiki : THank you sis! You will very soon!!

    @ Tinuke : Thank you sis!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top