"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog News : Precious' New Blog



You all remember Precious right?

She was featured as last month's Natural queen and has been a constant source of encouragement and support to this blog!

She just started another amazing blog!!


What a name!

Joie de vie is about health, beauty, fashion and other exciting topics!

You better check it out, I am soo excited about it!

If you haven't checked out the other one, which is primarily about natural hair then you better do, or else you'd be missing out!

Stay blessed and funky!

♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Appreciate it :)



    precious-curls.blogspot.com
    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top