"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's Been Going On? : Back!!



Hi ladies!!!

I pray you are all doing well, body, soul and spirit!!

GUESS WHAT??

I'M BACK ON!!

Went to pick my laptop today from the Genius Bar after receiving a call from them this morning!!

Oh the thrill!!

Being without it yesterday was so weird!! I just thank God He has given me a laptop and I pray He keeps it safe and sound!!

I am so glad to be back on!!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!

♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Yayy glad you're back!!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to be back sis ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top