"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Twists Tutorials Series : Flat Twisting

Hi ladies!!

I hope all is well with everyone, body, mind and soul.

So... with no further ado, here is the two tutorial to flat twists.



The video is divided into two parts (part one and part two) and is actually the first of more to come!

Let me also mention that I have specially created a new YouTube channel to match the blog name - thus making it easier for you and me -  and to mark my one year BC anniversary. My old channel (which is still up and running so you can always check out my old videos), was created a day after I did the BC and now looking back, I see it as an experiment, a sort of step and let me tell you it was a huge one! I learnt a lot of things during my YouTube era as "sisiafrica".

If you are already subscribed to me on YouTube or not, please take a second to subscribe to my new channel!







 I apologize for the bad lighting and the not so great angle the camera was filming from.

I am still believing God for a new and awesome camera!

★Enjoy★

Do share your suggestions, additions, experiences and love!

Stay blessed and keep it funky!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, so I can't access YouTube from my job (sucks) BUT I cannot wait to get home and check the video out! I've been waiting on these twist tutorials because I am really a rookie when it comes to flat twisting and cornrowing my hair ;(
    Sis, you're the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that really is inconvenient! I'm glad to be of help sis, it's a pleasure!!
    :) You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do share what you think!! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sis, I watched the videos and you are a great teacher.
    Smile and have fun with it
    Use better lighting and zoom in your cam.
    Talk louder so people can hear you.
    Believe me it took me a while and I am still learning how to show some personality because people love that!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sis!! I really, truly appreciate the input!! It means so much. Yes, I'm still trying to learn how to be myself on camera....and yes better lighting!! I still don't have a proper camera so I'm using the one in my laptop thus the inability to zoo...THanks again sis!! I will certainly improve on these :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top