"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hair Update : Head Wrap Weekend


Hi ladies!!

I pray all is well!

Another quick over due update!




Last weekend, just after wash day, I did not get the time to style my hair straight away, so I decided to cover it up.


I was tired of berets and had no beanies suitable for the warm weather...thus I tried something I haven't tried for a while now...


I really enjoyed wearing the head wrap and would certainly want to be doing it more often once I get my hands on some more scarves...

I did try the style again two days later but took some time before I could get it...I will certainly be improving on this!


Do share your suggestions, additions, experiences and love!

Stay blessed and keep it funky!

6 comments:

  1. I love it Funbi! You should give us a tutorial on how to wrap them because I'm clueless!!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!

    http://aunaturaleandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, *standing on desk with fist pumping* tutorial, tutorial, tutorial!!! Lol, I love headwraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Precious : Thanks hunny! I'll try the tutorial but I aint no pro myself ;)

    @ Kira Rana : Thanks sis!!

    @ Kiianah : lol!! I'll try to do one sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! You're too fly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ mangomadness : Thanks sis!!! Glory be to God!! Thanks again for your kind words, it is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top