"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hair Update : First Turban


Hi ladies!!

Another update!!




After trying the head wrap experiment and loving it, I decided to get creative with my twists.


I wanted to accessorize with a scarf but did not know how...so I started playing around with it until I got this semi - turban look.


I have to say, I love it and it's my first time rocking a turban.


Spicing up a protective style with some accessories always keeps boredom at bay :)



Do share your additions, suggestions, experiences and love!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!









6 comments:

  1. Sis, what is the original size or the head wrap? I think I'm either using scarves that are just too big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is rectangular sis, way long but not too wide at all. The exact dimensions though I do not know...I'll try and show the full length of the scarves... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this as well!! Nice combo of coverage, with some hair showing...for those times when part of the style works..but the rest, not so much! I'm gonna test this at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ CocoaChick : Thanks sis! Yes, especially for when we get bored ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks babes!! You have always been a great support!! *muah!"

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top