"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, April 9, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : Stylish Blogger Award!!



I have recently been awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" by the amazing Kiianah of "Rockin' it Napptural" and the lovely Precious of Precious Curls! I am not only excited but so honored! THANK YOU Kiianah and Precious, it is much appreciated! If you still have not checked out these great blogs, you better hurry or you'll miss out!


The rules of the award are :

1. I have to share 7 things about myself :

- I enjoy writing

-  I love playing on my old Super Mario game with my baby sister

- I love Nigerian food (and also enjoy food from other nationalities, especially Japanese and Chinese cuisine)

- I speak three languages fluently

- I love my heritage

- I have this duvet I have been using for so long now and cannot imagine sleeping with another one other than MY duvet

- I love singing to God


2. I have to choose 15 blogs to award this award to (in no particular order) :
















Again, another BIG THANK YOU to Kiianah and Precious!! You both are the bomb!

Stay blessed and keep it funky sisters!


5 comments:

  1. I love your funky bolg! thanks for the award hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found your blog
    like you
    I love my heritage
    I love singing to God
    I enjoy writing
    I have a certain blanket that I can't imagine sleeping without
    I love African food not just Nigerian (smiles)
    Love from
    Your new sister @ www.goodhealthdiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Funmi : It's a pleasure Funmi!! Thanks for all your kind words and support!

    @ N'na : Thanks for the love sis!! yes I have also checked out your blog and I'm loving it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top