"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : Feedback Needed!!



Hi ladies!

As you all know, I just recently made my first Tutorial video and some of you had been looking forward to the video but strangely, I didn't get one comment about it.

Now, I need to know what YOU think to know how to improve myself and make it better.

I am SURE it wasn't perfect so any form of criticism is welcomed :)

If it was that bad please let me know, if not, please let me know all the same.

I want to make more tutorial videos but I believe they should be done correctly.

Thank you so much in advance!♥♥

Your input plays a HUGE role in keeping this blog going!

Stay blessed and keep it funky!

2 comments:

  1. So super cute blog. Absolutely love your posts.. Found you blog hopping ;). I'm Marilyn from http://plushafrique.blogspot.com/ hope you can stop by sometime ;)) TY *officially following ya*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis!!! I'll definitely be stopping by! Love finding new blogs too ;) Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top