"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yoruba Word Of The Week : Oluwa

source



Oluwa is the Yoruba word for lord.


Though the word can be used for other things, oluwa is mostly used for Jesus.


Some women used to use it (and some still do) for their husband and say "oluwa mi" (my lord) but the only oluwa in my life is my savior, redeemer, lover, friend, comfort, homie, support, Jesus!


No one can ever take His place in my life and because of Him, I am what I am, I have what I have and I am forever His!


Thank you Jesus for all your love, support and the greatest sacrifice ever made!


Have a blessed day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top