"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Soul Food : Saving Faith

 "So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,  for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.  There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.  If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

- Galatians 3 : 26 - 29


This is our verse for this week.

The message is quite clear. The verse says we are all children of God through faith and that we are Abraham's heir. The only condition to these promises is faith

Simple right?

Salvation only comes through faith, and through faith, we become Children of God and heirs of Abraham.

So that is to say, to believe in faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God, we

1. Get redemption and get salvation

2. Abraham's blessings and promises becomes ours.

This call, opportunity, chance and gift is open to all, Jew or gentile, slave or free man as Paul stated, but all we have to do is believe; the condition is the same for everyone, all we have to do is believe.

Jesus is the only way to God ("Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" John 14 : 6), and without Him, no one can be saved.

And no one can have access to Jesus without true and genuine faith.

With faith, anyone can come to Christ in total surrender and he will be saved ( giving your life to Christ is really that easy. Don't forget to speak to a pastor near you for guidance after doing this).

Food for thought.

May God guide us, lead us and keep us in His way.



2 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration! This is true, I know I have to work on not just saying and trying to trust in God when I cast my cares on him but I have to learn to actually follow through with giving it to Him and trusting Him to take care of me as His child. Great post Funbi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the glory be to God sis! Your words are totally true and it's something God is helping me deal with presently. May God teach us to trust Him 100% totally without a shadow of doubt, amen!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top