"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Soul Food : Breakthrough

"You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; 




   the appointed time has come."

- Psalms 102 : 13

This our verse for this week.

I thank God for this verse because I believe and know in all my knowing God speaks through His word. This word spoke to me and I believe God wants someone to know that the time for them to be favored is here.

Put your name where it's written Zion, this word is for you.

God wants to favor you, your appointed time has come. 

He has not forgotten your tears, His promises, or your pains; your sleepless nights, your worries, lacks or prayers; your story, your battles, your victories, your weaknesses... He knows it all and He's saying it's your time to be favored. 
Receive this word, believe it, meditate on it, be expectant and you'll be surprised what God'll do.
I know the God I serve and His word is true, it's just up to us to believe and be expectant!

God will arise on our favor in Jesus name, amen!

May God richly bless you all this wonderful week.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top