"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Search For the Ultimate Deep Conditioner #8


source


One conditioning treat I fell in love with a few weeks ago consisted of very simple ingredients, but it made my hair softer than butter and as moisturized as can be.



Here's what I threw together :

- Three big squirts of regular conditioner (Belherbal)

- Two big tbsp of honey

- Three big tbsp of olive oil

I mixed everything together until I got a thick mix. I normally use more than this but this is more or less the ratios I combine.

I believe you can use any regular conditioner that already works well with your hair.

I love this deep conditioning treat!!! It moisturizes, softens and strengthens (thanks to proteins in Belherbal), conditions, replenishes...

With experience, I have found that putting in more olive oil than honey maximizes it's results...

Enjoy!

Please share your additions, suggestions, experiences and love!

Stay blessed and funky!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I looove honey in my hair! Please know that I try every single concoction you share with us! Lol, I'm on the same mission as you ;) Thanks for sharing sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I also love me some honey! That's really encouraging to know sis!!! Thank you for all your kind and encouraging words!! This blog would not have come so far without awesome supporters like you!
    Thank you! The pleasure's all mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! EVOO makes any DC even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the info. I found the details very helpful.

    cheap clomid

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top