"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Melodies I Lull By : On Repeat

Hi ladies!!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Today, I want to share with you one of my all time loves. 

I actually never thought this blog would ever even touch on it ( like I never thought it would touch on weight loss or fashion) but it's a part of me and it's quite dear to my heart.

I'm talking about music, the melody and tunes that takes me, makes me just wanna laugh, jump, sing, dance and thank God for life! Does that and makes me want to just melt in my thoughts or float on a cloud far off...

Yes, music is a beautiful thing, given by God in it's purest form. 

As I share with you the tracks I listen to, enjoy and ruminate on, you'll come to see my genre, taste and savourings...So sit back and enjoy...

Today, I want to share with you the three tracks that have pretty much been played and abused on my iPod. One more than the others though... I have to admit, I listen to it at least thrice at a time.

Here goes :




A simple track that is filled with nothing but celebration. A true lover's tune. Love the beats. Truly soothing and relaxing; a lovely track to indulge in. My favorite song from the trio so far.



A great song with an on point message! I can't listen to this track without moving to the beat. I love the rap and this are one of the few rap songs I can actually stand listening to anymore, not only because of it's wonderful old school beat but it's great message. Talk about gold to a decaying society. Thumbs up to Tobi Mac and his boys.


This is the one that has been making my iPod fume these days...lol. I truly love the melody and message in this song, the simplicity and complex vocal make-up. Thumbs up to the only boy band I listen to.

DO share your thoughts, musings and love!

Hair update coming soon ;)

Stay blessed and funky!

2 comments:

  1. Great listing! These days, I've been listening to a little Erykah Badu. I don't know why, but it puts me in the groove to do my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks charish! I totally see what you mean ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top