"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hair Update : The "Twist, Roll and Tuck!" Day 3


Hi ladies!

I pray all is well and that you are all highly blessed!

I just wanted to share my style for the day with you!



As you can see, I am still rocking my "Twist, Roll and Tuck" style! See, I do like this style a lot!
One thing I just love about it is the simplicity and little time you need to get it in place. It's still a work in progress, but I have many plans for this style.


Today's version looks better than the first two days so I am very hopeful that with time, I'll only get better at it.


So today, all I did was take off my satin bonnet and sprayed my hair with my moisturizing spritz, twisted, rolled and tucked and I was out the door! I believe I broke my record today and I only took three or four minutes to do this.


As I stated above, I love it but I'm going to try putting my hair in a protective style for the week, by the grace of God.



Thanks for all the great comments!

Stay blessed and funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top