"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hair Update : Pre Wash Day Styles



Hi ladies!

I pray all is well with you all.

Just a quick update on my hair this last week.




I put on a protective style (hawk flat twists with from flat twists)on Saturday but I really wasn't feeling it, but I left it on until last night then took it off, after having had enough of it.


This is what my hair looked like last night. 

Another puff.



Since it's nearly wash day, I decided not to try putting in another protective style so this morning,  I tried the "Twist, Roll and Tuck" in another way.

 All I did was invert the pattern of each part (I hope that makes sense). 


As you can see it was a messy one but if you all know how I feel about my "Twist, Roll and Tuck" then you'd know how I feel about this one. I like it!

It got a bit messier during the day but it's okay.



There you go!

Tell me what you think!

Stay blessed and funky!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I've noticed that the most creative styles come near those wash days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likes Funbi it looks great and did I ever tell you how cute your glasses are? You rock them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ms. Cee C : Thank you sis! You are right! I am also most creative near wash day!

    @ Kiianah : Thank you sis for the compliments!! *blushes* lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top